A Word from the Pack
We cannot take all of the credit for the creation of this brilliant blog nor its inspiration. Portrait of a Dog's Life was brought to existance by the great minds of its owner, Hayley and her family and friends. Each mini-portrait displayed on this site is a simple, "mixed-media" creation motivated by fun! Feel free to email us a photo of your pet (and recommended adventures), and perhaps you will see him or her on the blog. --Sam, Meme, and Ziggy
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Lovely blog!I must show it to my nephew!He's just 6.he has a shar pei called Davis and the shar pei...has a blog!!!Eeheheh!It is here:Blog Davis
aww cute paintings! ur dogs are so cute!
So kind of you, to step in in my Tuscany and to follow me too; thank you so much!
I looked at your impressiv blogs and will read them more through!
Fantastic Dog-arts...I just love them! Wonderful!!
As I am not able to comment on simple comment forms I have to do this here!
See you!
ciao elvira
Post a Comment